Monday, December 13, 2010

How Albany Operates Like the Mob II

How Albany Operates Like the Mob II


Breaking News
Obama dismisses McChrystal after critical comments * Cuomo Accepts Millions From Special Interests He Assails (NYT)


How Albany Operates Like the Mob II


"I decline to answer under the Fifth Amendment."

Thomas Lucchese Three-Finger Brown"

"I respectfully decline to answer on the ground that my answer may tend to incriminate me"
Vito Genovese

" that "…to the best of my recollection I have no disremembrance of discussing with Scott any such question." Jimmy Hoffa

Ex-Aide to Gov. David A. Paterson Takes Fifth Amendment - NYTimes.com David W. Johnson is said to have declined to answer questions in investigations into a domestic violence case and free Yankee tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment